From: HAPS-L-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of John Smith
Sent: Thu 10/30/2008 4:06 PM
To: HAPS-L@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HAPS-L] Money for physiology equipment

Do your have enough data acquistions systems for groups of two?  Do you have a spare system to cover the inevitable breakdowns? Extra transducers for what you already do in lab? New transducers (infrared blood gas/pH monitors, clinical spirometers)  to expand what your labs are capable of doing? Have you updated your computers recently?  Movement modeling software? Simulation software? Tutorial Software?  Do you have the equipment to safely handle human specimens and analyze blood or urine chemistry?  Glucose monitors? Osmometers?  Workstudy or T.A.s to have open lab hours for study?  Have you the ability for safe handling and storage of animal specimens?
John
ESU