Phipps & Bird Square Wave Stimulators [HAPP-L]

     I am going to be purchasing 4 Phipps & Bird Square Wave Stimulators at
     $750.00/unit before bidding.  The catalog list price of the electrode
     probes is $150/unit - OUCH!.  Does anyone use this wave stimulator?
     If so, is it necessary to use these exact probes or would the ones we
     currently use work?  I sure would like to save $600 and spend it on
     something else.
     Thanks in advance!
     Jim Ingold

===========   HAPS WEBSITE AT  http://www.hapsweb.org  ======