Re: John's Count-Down to Retirement [HAPP-L]

Alvin wrote:

 I know this may not belong on the list
serve, but I guess my main point is that we don't realize how much garbage
we become loaded down with until it's gone.  If only administrations would
wake up to the fact that many (I think) of us would just like to teach and
work with our students.  When this, and only this, becomes the job
description, it is really a different job!

Alvin, this has been my lament for years! This is certainly an AMEN comment
and welcome on the list. Hope you are getting to fish as much as you wanted
to.

Sandy Stewart
Vincennes University