Re: Parkinson's disease [HAPP-L]

My mother-in-law died following surgery for an obstructed bowel.  Bowel
obstructions are not uncommon in Parkinson's patients.  She had had the
disease for at least 20 years.

One of the men I used to play tennis with (and despite advancing
Parkinsonism he was on the court a few days before he died) suffered
from increasing dementia apparently brought on by the disease.  His
death was ruled as a heart attack probably brought on by the
Parkinsonism and possibly exacerbated by the medication he was taking.

Roberta Meehan
970-346-9045