RE: About as bad as it gets - but amusing! [HAPP-L]

>>>Dr. Rosenthal - Did the student get into the honors program?
	Nope, couldn't do it.  Other reasons in addition to the essay.

	But I'm probably not being totally fair about his writing.  If I
took a few years of Vietnamese and tried to write something like "I hope to
gain admission to your honors program" in Vietnamese, it would probably
translate to something like:  "go funny walk in banana patch".

Martha

Dr. Martha Rosenthal
Associate Professor of Neuroscience
Florida Gulf Coast University